From the computer to the tabletop, this is all about games. Updated each week-end.
I put a trio of pieces from the Arcane Ruins set into a base to create a kind of ruined temple forecourt piece:
When I was putting this together I wanted the skulls to face outwards on the two ruined pillars in front. Only once I put it together and let the glue dry did I realise this meant the pillar were both ruined in an entirely symmetrical way. You live and learn, I suppose.
I have more Arcane Ruins pieces to paint, and I’m enjoying how this purple tone is coming out. Here’s a reminder of the process and paints: