From the computer to the tabletop, this is all about games. Updated each week-end.
I’ve finished the second batch of ghost warriors for my SAGA Otherworld army:
This tie I used a heavier white drybrush to brighten the models compared with the first bacth. Once again I’m happy with the bases, although looking at this photo I realise there’s some tidying to be done on those base rims.
The third and fourth batches will look similar, although I’ll play with ways of increasing the contrast between the darkest and lightest areas of these models. Also the next lot of spears will have their mould lines removed before painting!