From the computer to the tabletop, this is all about games. Updated each week-end.
I’ve completed the first six genestealers. This was very much a learning paint job, finding out what I could actually do with these models. Long story short, I changed the paint scheme about halfway through. This had an impact on the final look and feel.
The flesh tone was deliberate. I wanted a human-esque flesh tone to indicate where this brood has come from – infected humans. I put a purple wash over the flesh to blend it in more with the hardened carapace. I don’t mind how they came out, and I’ll do a similar scheme for the rest of the brood – 17 more models including the Patriarch.