From the computer to the tabletop, this is all about games. Updated each week-end.
I took me long enough – well over 6 weeks, but I have finally finished the first four Space Marines from the 2009 Space Hulk release. So much detail!
The armour came out darker than I had intended, but I was happy with it anyway. Also trying to paint purple gems proved to be a mistake as I couldn’t get the effect that way I wanted, and was much happier with the amber gems I tried on one of the four.
The models are bursting with little details, some of which I left unaddressed. Ultimately I enjoyed painting them, and after all these years it was nice to see them come together. These were the first four, so I’ll b able to take some lessons learned forward to the rest of the marines, and hopefully get them all completed in the first half of this year.