From the computer to the tabletop, this is all about games. Updated each week-end.
I usually post works in progress as part of the On the tray series, however I’m making an exception for the Imperial Guard Knight. It’s a big project, and I’m going to be taking it one step at a time. So far, I’ve managed to complete the base.
I used a variety of pieces on the base: cracked stone faces from Scibor; tufts from MiniNatur; pre-moulded base pieces from Games Workshop; and finally basing material from Gale Force Nine, including the shattered concrete blocks. Yeah, I don’t have a preferred supplier for modelling and basing parts. I like the overall effect here. I wanted to fill the space provided by the huge base, but I don’t want to distract from the model either.