From the computer to the tabletop, this is all about games. Updated each week-end.
One Hundred. That is the number of miniatures I managed to paint in 2013. Here they all are:
That represents eight different projects of which four were finished in 2013. The last of the Talisman figures project are at the front, with one of the two Blood Bowl teams I painted this year immediately behind them. That’s two more than the number of Blood Bowl games I played this year, but never mind. Behind them, the SAGA Anglo-Danes made up almost half of all figures painted.
Given the number of figures painted was 100, it was easy to work out the proportional load of each project. I could not resist, and a pie chart was the result:
Each of the Blood Bowl teams was 13 figures, while the new Bones project had 14 models completed this year. If I complete another 100 Bones models in 2014 I will be half way through those Bones. Food for thought. No doubt the chart will look quite different in a year. Yes, I think a painting pie chart makes an excellent annual tradition!